🌴 Go-FOC DV6 / PRO <High Current Dual ESC >

Nice line!

3 Likes

Really nice David welcome back! Did you get to see my review on the original DV6? I sent it to you on email and PM

2 Likes

Nice! Does it keep the same dimensions as the original DV6?

1 Like

It looks like the same size to me, I wonder if they just upgraded the power stages or something

Also, 295 still isn’t even that expensive compared to competition

6 Likes

Heat reduced 40% for 40.00 more. So 180a peak = ? Amps Continuous

3 Likes

The peak current is 180A. The continuous current depends on the heat dissipation. The firmware has been modified, removed the firmware limitation to 180A. The circuit is optimized and replaced with more powerful Mos and shunts. The others are exactly the same.

2 Likes

Did you get my PM?

5 Likes

My colleague has already contacted you. Did you get my address?

4 Likes

Yes perfect. Many thanks.
I will report back how it goes!:+1:

4 Likes

Nice. My DV6 still works. But keep tempting me. It’s working.

1 Like

Happy Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival! 10% off all productsπŸ™ƒ

6 Likes

Are you buyers in the EU paying the VAT on delivery? Or is Maker-X taking care of it?

In some mysterious fashion most of my packages from MkaerX have went through the netherlands and arrived as if they had been sent from within the EU. However my last package a few weeks ago ( a repaired ESC I had broken) got caught by customs and i had to pay a little for it.

3 Likes

Same experience here, my DV6 was routed through luxembourg so no VAT import charges

3 Likes

was about to say, that’s just duty, not VAT exempt :sweat_smile:
For a second I was starting to believe you had found the best loop-hole of all time :laughing:

2 Likes

yup, im dum, i saw duty free, then my brain just = that to import tax :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

not sure what kinda loophole you guys found, but in my case final price was what I paid on the maker-x page, no additional costs

4 Likes

Thanks everybody - I went ahead and placed an order - for science! :money_mouth_face:

4 Likes

It’s here :smiley: :

I ordered from EU, no import taxes :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Are you planning to use it at 180A / side phase? If not, please still tell us how it goes.

1 Like