Bellhope. Offering BMS 3S-24S BMS with warranty 2-5 years

We are from China BMS factory.
we have 3S-24S BMS. We have 267 workers, 7 lines SMT. 12 engineers. we can design BMS According your requirement.

Whatsapp:+8615061588373
Wecaht:+8615061588373
Mail: Salah.cao@bellhope.com

3 Likes

We want a really tiny 10s,12s and 13s BMS that balances cells as well. Charge only.

4 Likes

Hi and welcome.

I have a hard time to navigate ur website.

What u got that’s tiny and 12S li-ion charge only.

Am only able to find 10S BMS on the website and there are no specs. I assume the website is still a work in progress?

It’s a contact page guys, this is how it works. They aren’t a retailer.

Email and ask for details.

What they said. I have to order more bestech d140 can you do better?

I’d like a Neptune 15 clone BMS for five bucks, with a free t tool and tshirt

I’d rather have high quality than low price when it comes to fire prevention.

3 Likes

I think the most looked after futures/requirements are:
BMS for 12s Li-ion (18650 and 21700 batteries)
Discharge current irrelevant/as small as possible. (we only use BMS’es for charging and balancing)
Charge current 10A (is fine for most of us)
balancing function for single cell 30-35mA as a minimum

very much preferred features:
40-50cm long balancing wires, JST xh connector, and high quality fine strand silicone wires (made for temperatures of 200c°)
size to aim for: 35mm x 60mm x 10mm

reliability is something we really prioritize (so something to prevent vibrations and possibly water ingress is preferred)

2 Likes

If there is a product page you would still expect some kind of information,
On the same website they have chargers with specifications: http://en.bellhope.com/content/?158.html
Going to their BMS, there’s literally nothing other than “previous product” “next product”:http://en.bellhope.com/content/?168.html

Even a simple "Designed according to customers requirement would be something.

It’s not amazon mate, just ask for the info and get it. This is a really pointless conversation.

If it’s custom I would like discharge monitoring (no switching) with audible/visible alerts, and two temperature probes. And for the balance wire JST XH connetor, with looong silicone leads.