Beautiful product design

What esk8 products are just … beautiful to look at?

I will start with one that is from a product group that we don’t discuss much. I swear when I wear this tee I know I am way too cool to ever wipe out. I went for the thane tunnel risers. I came back with more.

12 Likes

Hoyt St Boards.

7 Likes

Gotta have the eye candy. I like me some of this:

14 Likes

For sheer product design it doesn’t get much better than this. @eBoosted Alan is an artist.
Takes a beautifully designed deck and compliments it perfectly.

25 Likes

This is the best looking board on this site so far in my opinion… well done @RedBaron

7 Likes

A very smart man told me the only part that can’t break is the one that isn’t there. That board is sleek.

1 Like

@sender 's pro skinner job. No words needed

12 Likes

That my friend is my total build philosophy. Keep it simple stupid safe

4 Likes

@Kaly boards

The craftsmanship that goes into the Kalys are unmatched

2 Likes

I beg to differ, just because of the picture below. I love how Ernesto’s packs can just be taken off cleanly after removing the phase and sensor wires as he uses a cover between the deck and enclosure. So clean!

Just saw this posted by Daniel/Lazyroller. That is a shame!

3 Likes

Thanks! I really appreciate the love. I love how its turning out

1 Like

@rey8801’s hammock risers

3 Likes

That was probably a rush build for Colorado

1 Like

Thx man! Really appreciate… Well then I will call your gear drive…I was waiting for new about it actually…Did you make a new thread about it?

2 Likes

Thank you

Been holding off making a thread for now. Enough people knew about it to make a little beta test :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

When I was building my board with kaly enclose I was trying to work out how he was doing cable entry.

This picture makes me die a little inside.

Then good luck and I hope to see the final result soon.

1 Like

American flag yet made in China, love it

As I always say. Murica, made in China

2 Likes