BeastOn | 11S7P PF | TB6 | CarvOn V4SD-XL 2WD

This sexy beast has been in the works for almost 2 years and is ready to roar :sunglasses:

Deck: HyperBeast Integrated Deck(DS) by @NAF
ESC: TorqueBoards V6
Motors: Carvon V4SD-XL
Battery: 11S7P Panasonic PF
Remote: Hoyt Puck, Hoping for OSRR :crossed_fingers:
Wheels: ABEC SuperFly
Misc: XThings by @akhlut, Freebord bindings

30 Likes

Sweet deck!

3 Likes

Seems like wajii dropped products and the website, I have the latest f/w if you need tho

4 Likes

yeah shoot me a link

1 Like

It’s on my pc drive will dig up and share later 7.30am here

/bed

Ps. Cool build unusual and impossible to buy components but also inadequacy feelings from being a single stack hyper-owner

6 Likes

Dude. Have you just been hoarding in the background all this time you’ve been gone? This is awesome. I totally forgot about that deck. Looks great.

8 Likes

There be unicorns in my closets

10 Likes

Did you build it?

It’s being used as a dust farm atm. Thinking it would be a nice platform for spiral bevel gear drives.

But I’m watching YOU!

Problems with hinges/latch or we ok there?

4 Likes

Also I really wasn’t pleased with the lid mechanism, the hinges took too much space and the latching button to open/close while cool looking isn’t really real world functional since the bolt it locks to is mounted to the bottom of the deck, (the thinnest part) it’ll bust through on the first sidewalk you try to ride. So I got rid of all that, added a gasket with lip to the cover and will be adding threaded inserts and just screwing it down.

4 Likes

Please share the deets on that for any remaining ones out here in the wild when you get the chance cheers :+1:

Certainly, honestly that was my biggest obstacle to completing it, I looked through maybe thousands of hinges and locking mechanisms.

4 Likes

For sure! went down that rabbit hole into marine hardware found some stuff that’s smaller, but meh maybe just simple discrete L hinge.

Didn’t think about the post puncturing the base that’s a good point.

2 Likes

And he’s back! Awesome! :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll ask what I always ask when I see em on short decks. Do you stand on x things @Scepterr?

no, and it’s not that short… lol

Woah you can fit your feet in between? How tall r u?

2 Likes

tall enough for your mom :wink:

12 Likes

this is the Z shape seal I’m using around the lid

2 Likes

Gotcha better seal, what about the hole? I guess it could be used for the button but too exposed to accidentally turning off, maybe just fill and grip it huh?

1 Like