Battery sag too much on my new build

no worries on that front,they would have tared and feathered me by now if ignorance was an issue.
Most people are very tolerant of ignorance,its know it all arrogance that really doesnt go over well. Come here claiming to be an expert and boy howdy you sure as hell had better be, the genius jackals will rip you apart. Most people are ok with shit spelling as well ,obviously . Good luck .

2 Likes

Not knowing but willing to learn is never a problem. None of us knew a damn thing about anything until someone told us. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Sorry if my initial reply was a bit dick-ish. I like your plan going forward.

This is probably best done at home or in a medical professionalā€™s operating room.

reaction_eyes_peeled_da7pif3hy

1 Like

Never fully trust anything said by someone who would profit directly or indirectly from a sale.

Battery now sags 0.5v to 2v. I can live with that. Probably my spot welds arenā€™t the best. Had only 2 on some strips due to lack of strip real estate and no time.

One thing though is at WOT the motors will stop break making me fall forward, like it jams tight, luckily I was wearing gear, trying to do a burnout. Im guessing itā€™s the vesc. Any idea what that is and how to fix it?

Was battery max setting for some reason it was off

Miss my 4wd but 2wd is ok, could not make a mountain today and it made me a lil sad