Battery packs at the Colorado event

For those who went, what battery configs did you all use? Want to know what I need to build for the next big meet/event so i dont run out of battery. Currently using a 12s4p

I was on a 10s5p and I didn’t run out once. I did charge between rides/races and at lunch.

12s10p or bust. im not letting @arch have all the fun next time of riding from one town to the other. I want in on the fun. :joy::joy:

3 Likes

12s4p 30q was fine for me on thane with little charging (I did charge a bit at 6amps), but some people with 10s4p and pneumatics had a hard time making it up the mountain.

10a5p but my fave was the 12s12p… the range…image

2 Likes

12s5p 30q on urethane was fine. Zero issues for range or hill climbing.

2 Likes

12s5 li ion lasted almost all day @ track day. That battery also would have made it up lookout with over 85% if wasnt stopped by cops on the 4th.

3 Likes

Ya, mine was at 60% at the top of lookout. Also, am twice your size. :frowning:

2 Likes

I would have expected a little more from yours. You’re on thanes to my pnuematics… Hey as long as it made it and you weren’t walking it lol.

2 Likes

Wasnt your board brand new?

Could just be akhult battery has some wear

1 Like

I’m not looking forward to giant ugly deck sagging batteries becoming the norm around here. I think you all need to calm down.

5 Likes

Thank you for saying this. If you’re going to make it big and ugly just embrace the top mount.

2 Likes