Battery max charge rate question

I wish they would respond to me with my tracking number I’m excited and I want to know where it is down to the meter.

1 Like

those barrel are mostly “8A”, but yea, charge port is gonna be the next limitation, but if we ignore that for now, since its easy to change to higher rated one (XT30 lol), BMS is still the first wall to hit

3 Likes

How long has it been they responded to me like within 24hrs but it was for motors

I ordered on Wednesday but I only asked for the tracking number today.

1 Like

Did you try this way?

that’s exactly what I did - via the chat widget on the shopify webstite not the app but it’s the same thing.

1 Like

Time to get 5 of them and put em in parallel :triumph::triumph:

Try their YouTube channel and give it 24hours I bet they have someone making their batteries or they’re stepping up in the world and making their own :call_me_hand:

Well they’ve already been pinged in this thread so I don’t want to be a dick about it and harass them through a third channel.

1 Like

They just don’t get on here that much anymore :cry: I know on the YouTube channel they get on a lot but yeah whatever you wanna do :call_me_hand:

I’ll hit up their youtube on monday if I haven’t heard back.

1 Like

Imo their youtube channel is very messy, and their soldering poor.

Those are not qualities I like to see when buying a battery pack.

They don’t make their own battery anyway :joy: so it doesn’t matter, but which one u trust more? China factory soldering or their soldering?

2 Likes

Good point.

I only made a conclusion from seeing their vids

1 Like

Another good reason to have a fast charger is grouprides. No one wants to sit around forever waiting for the last guys board to charge.

3 Likes

I actually appreciate the homemade esthetic of their YouTube channel. They are just some dudes who bolt together well understood parts and that’s what I wanted.
…unlike boosted who had a very slick website and made proprietary stuff that now sits in my closet because it can’t be fixed.

1 Like

i cant reccomend the gophert 6512 or 6517 enough
i use it at whatever amps i need then lower it for balancing all the way to 0.15amps but can go as high as 12 or 17amps when neccesary also the fans only come on when above 4amps so can be quiet if necessary. and can be carried in a backpack easily as it isnt super massive or heavy