Bafang 350W 26in hubs from Jag35 / Battery Clearing House

Just looked at the lyft bikes here in SF… they appear to be just a jump bike rebrand. So these bikes are still around and kickin with these same parts.

Kinda jealous though i dig the hot purple rim…

Think ima rent one later today on lunch and check it out. If anyone is interested or has a question. Lmk.

8 Likes

FYI… The silver pack inventory ( SPIM08HP 3.7v 8ah 200a ) is almost all gone… I belive we where the main source for awhile so the market prices will shoot up on those.

The car guys buy them ~1,000 units at a time. If you have any plans for them in the future, you problable want to get them sooner than later.

9 Likes

@Guy746 is there anyway shipping tot the U.K. is possible?

@Guy746,

Considering that it costs an arm and a leg to send cells internationally by air, what options are you aware of for sending cells internationally via sea freight?

2 Likes

This is also my question. Too bad the SPIMs are almost gone, I am one of those car guys

2 Likes

Thanks @Guy746!

10 Likes

Did we hit any bonus levels on the wheels?

3 Likes

Those VRK 21700s are up. The price is… okay @ around $4/cell.

@Guy746 looks like shipping is broken again.

4 Likes

yeah price is ok…
nothing to jump on

3 Likes

These aren’t on the main site yet. Suspicious lack of info :vulcan_salute: :ok_hand: :call_me_hand: :ok_hand:
@A13XR3

3 Likes

So maybe 40T? Maybe not? Lol

4 Likes

Upon slight further inspection: not 40T.

Genuine 40T are listed at 70g max weight. The ebay listing for those suspiciously similar cells are listed at 88.4g.

5 Likes

88g? What cell is that heavy? Very weird

1 Like

VRK 21700 3750mAH 3.7V Lithium Battery 40A might be on the high side because there is only a bucket of those.It’s a low inventory item.

I will take a look at the generic 21700’s that are listed. Most of the time those are just wrapped Tesla 21700 cells coming out of the California plant. I will also see them come in from the battery guys that recover cells from totaled cars. When the cells are produced and are installed in packs, the cells will not have a protective wrapper. It is just a very plain silver cell. Unfortunately it It’s not a cheap cell to get in because of the amount of labor that goes into recovering them from the packs. (Tesla 18650 packs are a lot easier to work with.) If I have time on Friday, I will smash one open and see if I can tell if it’s a tesla. Odds are, that’s where it came from.

4 Likes

@Flasher ask your questions regarding shipping to Canada here

Guess I skipped an episode :joy:
Thx @Skyart

To whom this concerns, do you ship to Quebec Canada? And if so, why can’t I see options?

Email them, they should be able to get you squared away w/ international shipping.

1 Like

Skeet skeet! $100 shipped and delivered quick! Thx!

5 Likes

Memorial20 discount code gets you 20% off this weekend!

@Guy746 no issues here with the delay on the hubs, glad for the update.

6 Likes

40T apparently. @A13XR3

4 Likes