Battery Clearing House

@Excess I called him then he texted me these.

peep those white and blue 21700s :eyes:

13 Likes

I sure hope they get a trillion 30Q cells someday soon

2 Likes

holy mother of…
I’d crap my pants just waking into a room like that.
(I’m skurd of thr paltry few hundred cells I have here, lol)

2 Likes

6 Likes

Hey you know what that aint half bad if they come at a decent price.

1 Like

Just got these bad boys in.

4 Likes

Me too minutes ago!

4 Likes

super tempting…

1 Like

You and i getting our packages at exactly the same time is getting really spooky :joy:

1 Like

“Day 45: the locals seem to have accepted me as one of them. Intelligence gathering still underway. They seem not to have noticed the tribesman i had to kill and dispose of. I suspect none of them can count past 71.”

(I was supposed to get 72, I got 71, and one of them is in a different package than the rest.)

7 Likes

Lol you made me go count, all 24 here.

Hopefully you want something else from there and they can throw an extra 30Q in there. I think those ones in the bucket are good haha :man_scientist:

1 Like

I went ahead and shot them an email about it so they can tell whoever packs the orders to be a bit more careful haha. Im not really that worried about it, just means that 12s6p is off the table.

1 Like

One of these fucks with 200 should be able to send you one.

6 Likes

haha, I have a single 30q I can part with, lol
(I always order 1-2 extras :+1:)

1 Like

I appreciate the offer! I may take you up on it, im going to give them a bit to respond and see if they want to make this right. Hopefully :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

dayum, it looks like forklifts are gonna break trying to lift some of those pellets XD

1 Like

Guy, your deals look great!. Hard to watch from the sidelines here in New Zealand, best price we can get a single 30q cell for locally about $4.50 USD…:man_facepalming: Any possibility of International shipping for some of your battery deals?

2 Likes

hehe Gaylord funny

6 Likes

CAN YOU PLEASE SHIP ME SPIM08HPs TO AUSTRALIA PLEASE

Edit: bothered to read rest of the thread, you said find freght forwarders. Any suggestions for Australia?

HAHA omg. reminded me of the good times calling each other gaylords back in grade 3. Cant stop laughing now XD

3 Likes