Battery Building Livestream! (10/14)

What up people, tomorrow at 10AM PST I will be doing a battery building livestream, working on a 12s8p battery for a client. I’ll be streaming on Youtube, on my channel below:

Come hang out, ask questions, or whatever! I’m gonna stream for a couple hours, most likely.

If it goes well I may stream some more building in the future.

21 Likes

Just kidding

Apparently YouTube has a limit on the first time you click stream, not allowing you to do it for 24hr after you first click it. Nice.

Anyways, here’s my Twitch link where I will be doing it for the first time, instead.

11 Likes

Live now! Come check it out!

3 Likes

I’m coming!

Thank you all for the awesome stream guys! Was fun to hang out with some of yall, and I got a good bit done on the battery. I’m thinking of streaming again sometime later this week to finish off / continue working on the battery

Ended up going for about 2hr and 49 minutes!

5 Likes

Super bummed I missed this, would’ve really liked to see it. I’ll be there next time fo sho.

1 Like

If you get super bored feel free to watch the VOD :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Watching as I type.

2 Likes

Haha appreciate the support!

2 Likes

New guys who didnt show up shouldnt get responses on the battery builder thread.

4 Likes

Aight boys, tomorrow (8/13) in the morning (PST), I intend to stream some more of this battery build!

Should be on YouTube this time, and will probably be for around 2 hours?

This is such a great idea. We’ve been talking about live streaming the board assembly process when we get to that point. I’m going to try and watch tomorrow. what time? 10am PST again?

1 Like

I’m not sure, I will probably post an Instagram story and update here when I do. I should know later today

I’m guessing start will be either 9 or 9:30

2 Likes

Working on getting my cameras setup still but here’s the link!

2 Likes

watching this now and wondering what I’m going to use in my mtb buildout this year.

1 Like

Good live stream mate, enjoyed seeing I’m not the only one a little OCD when battery building.

3 Likes

Thank you to everyone who watched! Had a great time chatting and building. I may stream again one night this week if I get the chance.

Thanks for dropping by!

Honestly I feel like 12s6p-12s8p are the best sizes

1 Like

Yo guys! Streaming for probs 2hr right now!

4 Likes