Post deleted by author

Nope but ironically it’s not a apple issue for a change it’s androids fault no complying to standards.

1 Like

is that true?

.mov is a format developed by apple in the 90’s. Its not really a “standard” cause apple made it for their own use. And its in no way a modern video format.

i don’t think chrome are “not complying to standards” if they made a choice to not suport an outdated 8bit video format in their 64bit browser / operating system.

anyways, im getting off-topic.

7 Likes

Almost identical to how google pacage there videos. So is it androids fault for not supporting it or apples? There is 3rd party apps you can download to play that format in android so it’s a software issue on android.

.mov is higher quality
Google has higher compression for smaller files.

Holy shit! What duty cycle are you reaching here(what’s left in the tank)?

3 Likes

I want to know this too.
@JaysTCB he’s talking about throttle %
How much of the total throttle are you at with that speed

2 Likes

Bruh.

6 Likes

BRUH.

7 Likes

Triple digits let’s go! Congrats Jason

3 Likes

That’s nuts!!!
Those leather pants work really well at containing your huge balls of steel outside of the camera view!

8 Likes

Hey Jason, what are you using to upload these videos on the forum? Is it an iPhone with Safari?

Just asking because on Chrome and Mozilla (mobile), I (and I think some others) get a message “This video cannot be rendered because your browser does not support the codec.” - I can hear the audio, but no video loads. I’m not sure what the issue is, whether it’s on my end/the forums end/your end. Maybe @longhairedboy knows?

I think that’s why somebody had mentioned using direct embeds to YouTube earlier in the thread.

That aside, awesome speeds man. I think I’d be scared shitless of bearing failure after 100mph

2 Likes

Everyone who uses desktop can’t view them.

And I’m pretty sure it’s the HEVC codec tat doesn’t work. It’s an ongoing stupid apple issue because it’s their default recording codec and Chrome doesn’t support it for whatever reason

I almost never use the forum on my phone so I can never see them

It doesn’t work from my phone either, Android and rooted browsers.

I see his videos on Instagram and YouTube so I know what he’s up to, but I think a lot more people would be following the crazy shit he’s doing if all the videos in here worked.

What do you think would be the quickest/simplest solution for him to post/embed videos universally?

Sorry if this clogs up your thread Jason, will remove the posts later - just want to try to get it so everybody can see your videos on here.

Change the codec in his iphone recording settings, that’s the easiest

1 Like

What should he change it to so that everybody from desktop/iphone/android/whatever else can all see?

Well I don’t have an iphone so I can’t say for sure but I think that you can uncheck “use hevc” or something like that in the video recording settings

best to just upload unlisted but linkable youtube videos. phones will be phones and desktops will desktop.

3 Likes

This way, you don’t have to host the data either :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Indeed. AWS is fucking fast, but the bill is real.

1 Like

175kph! :exploding_head:

6 Likes

5 Likes