Post deleted by author

G0 G91 G28 Z0.
G28 Y0.
M30

35 Likes

AWWWE YISSSSSSSS MM MM YAAASS

Welded diffs / I like the Comp II style hangars there.

It’s all so clean too. good job man. Dream come true. Every time I see you post about this I think of Bob Swartz and his jet luge, and how could it have been done practically?

6 Likes

Boy amazing. Do you have pics of inside of the trucks? How do you drive 2 wheels with 1 motor?

3 Likes

Keen to see some footage of this on the road. Awesome!

1 Like

Amazing! Whats the size of those pulleys?

1 Like

oh damn why have I never seen that. Looks just like the Motoboard trucks I like that

How is the torque transferred from the (8mm?) axle to the wheel?
I have project where I need to do something like that attach a skate wheel to a 8mm axle.

oh they have this disassembled pic, looks like 1WD to me

5 Likes

Now that’s a beautiful use of a beautiful build! :heart_eyes: Looks like it could be fun :thinking:

1 Like

Awesome! So were you going faster up or down hill? Looked like faster up!

1 Like

That’s fast!! And 77km/h uphill wow.

2 Likes

How do the mach1’s hold up, feeling good at those speeds?

1 Like

Looks good J. Getting dialed in.

3 Likes

bro said deathwish :skull:

3 Likes

How do you anchor the axle to the Venom Magnum wheels?

2 Likes

Subbed

Just says video is private.

2 Likes

crazy.

3 Likes

Fuck a duck! Have you crafted some kind of a drop down section to prevent unintended weight shift, and to provide some support for those massive cojones?
That’s wild dude.

5 Likes

stick with insta links or youtube please

5 Likes

Don’t take Quinn to heart, his Uber dry sense of humor is very easily and often misunderstood.
Keep coming with whatever vids you want, just the .mov(apple) files are hard for the forum to upload for some reason. That last one was the only one that didn’t really upload.

Thanks for the 44 BTW! Love it

1 Like

Also I don’t think they render correctly in Chrome or on Android so only iOS people can watch them.

7 Likes