[AUS] for sale - brand new stormcore 100D

Hey dudes,

For sale, brand new stormcore 100D. Never used, but plans have changed. Paid over $700, hoping to get $650 for it.

7 Likes

What have your plans changed to replace the Stormcore?

3 Likes

A whole bunch of reasons. But mainly, i want to do 4wd at 15s.

So i wanna sell the stormcore and buy 2 x spintend controllers

4 Likes

For a moment there I was wondering if you were going to do a 24S build

2 Likes

Know you it be a 15S 10p mol p42a so it’s 80A per motor. At what point will you work out how to attach a :radioactive: nuclear power station to the board

2 Likes

Will swap you my OG unity with xt90 male connector for your stormy. Btw shhhh dont tell everyone about SE escs…the gear drive is super temping but my wife would murderise me…

1 Like

Hmmm not quite.

Will be 15s6p 30q with an optional parallelpack, likely 15s4p p42a :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

15s10p fuck me that’s a Powerstation on wheels.

5 Likes

Haggy drive sold, stormcore still available

1 Like

Maybe Potter is interested @MadMax or try Aussie esk8 collective lads.

5 Likes

Those cunts just take the piss out of me :rofl:

2 Likes

naaa… i didn’t and wouldn’t buy any potter shit or lacroix… i will keep buying cheap vesc6 from china and i don’t need to blame anyone if i hit my ass, all these esc’s are build in china… so you can keep saying that that brand is more reliable than other… I wouldn’t ride with faith in any of them… be ready … shit happens even when is not electronics fault…

Possibly the most sensible thing I’ve seen you write. Congratulations, have a cookie.

:cookie:

5 Likes

hahahaha… it was not me overreacting about a pic, they just imagine that i was kind of potter fanboy, so the lacroix fanboys did their jobs.

#fuckfanbois

3 Likes

@abusfullofnuns

2 Likes

Sorry, this sold some time ago.

@xsynatic if you wouldn’t mind :kissing_heart:

3 Likes