Inb4 Apex announces 3GD.

8 Likes

Trampa be like
f9c4ed5094704cc31a2d2b12d30514a8

20 Likes

Curve ball. chain drive?

4 Likes

Hi esk8ers
For those who have used the apex motors, what’s your opinion(s) on them? (Good? Reliable? etc)
Thx

They’re based off the Flipsky battlehardened motors which have been proven to be very reliable for the people on this forum who run them. (Including me!) + the Apex motors have better bullet connectors, so IMHO they’re one of the best motors you can buy rn.

8 Likes

18 Likes

46c39debcfaf21a77cbf3f116e9a0b88

5 Likes

More emoji-blocking, i knew it!
What a tease. Tease. Tease. Tease.
A man can only edge so much

4 Likes

Right? You just know they’re tee-heeing themselves silly over at Apex Global Headquarters in Slough Estate.

4 Likes

Actually, speaking of the shredquarters we will be announcing something about that soon!

We’ve had some pictures of the 4WD we sent out being enjoyed. This thing absolutely rips, should we make a 4WD production board offering on the website?

9 Likes

Definitely. 4X new chain drive sounds like a blast.

6 Likes

Is chaindrive compatible with diffirent motor mounts?

We will have the option for you to buy the full kit including mounts as well as a standalone sprocket kit for use on existing mounts.

@BillGordon Yeah sounds insane, would be very noisy but sound cool. I (Lee) have been putting off the building of my 4WD board for the release of these drive systems. At first I was like im going to make a 4WD chain as I have been riding chains for the last year (mini YouTube video series mostly filmed and edited) but then I started riding the gear drives at the second prototype stage and have really enjoyed those too. Its still not built yet so I have time to decide but I think it will be gears.

7 Likes

This week we deck swapped a Trampa onto our Apex Predator deck. This is Matt Brinds board, former Trampa Team rider and one of the best riders in the UK if not the world so naturally we are stoked that we could work together on this.

Matt and Andy do some crazy stuff on YouTube here

Matt rides the awesome Haero Bro for his gravity weapon of choice so this swap brings his board more in line with that, maybe you will see more Apex parts on his board in the future.

Here’s the before

Some shockpads, antisink plates and predator deck later…

Also check this video out, Apex team rider Beiran went up some gnarly terrain to reach the highest point in Cornwall with Simon. Beiran is rocking Apex Airs and our up and coming chain drives and has been heavily involved in helping us prototype them out, he loves them!

in other news we also sent our first board to Canada! :canada: we have a couple of open orders in progress, one to the US :us: , one to Italy :it: and one for the UK :uk: We’ve got quite a few boards out there in the wild now!

13 Likes

Sounds ok . . . But 4x JUMP DRIVES would be insane.

3 Likes

to be fair I would be happy with either! I must get this battery made, maybe I can get this built for the Apex Weekender!

1 Like

I need to see this even tho I’m poor to buy 2 sets of new drivetrains right now :joy:

2 Likes

I’m very curious to see what this jump drive thing is

5 Likes

pure awesomeness :grin:

3 Likes

Lol I have nothing to even put them on

I want a second MTB :smiley:

2 Likes