Anyone making pulley covers for tb v6 motor mounts

looking for someone to 3d print pulley covers for torqueboards v6 motor mounts with tb110

1 Like

Bump

I would like these as well :thinking:

2 Likes

I am also looking to print some covers for this setup. I saw one design for 100mm wheels and v4 mounts on Thingiverse as well as several other designs but I am not sure how they would need to be modified. I wonder if anyone has a file that will work for the v6 mounts and really big wheels or if this will require a fresh design. https://www.thingiverse.com/search?q=torqueboards+cover&type=things&sort=relevant

1 Like

It looks like it would work… I don’t have a printer to test them out tho :frowning:

Not to mention my motor shaft is a wee bit long so a normal design might not work for my setup :thinking:

If you can hmu with the dimensions, ill solidworks something for you guys

2 Likes

I don’t have calipers, so unless you want pictures with ruler measurements… Someone else might be better for the task :joy:

I’ll still PM you though :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Hahahaha jeez get a set. Isolation got me bored af anyway so might aswell help you lovely chaps.

1 Like

Now that i think of it, i can also have them printed by a friend 3DWP, he runs his own 3d printer service.

Only if people need them, without profit ofc

2 Likes

If you make the cover file I would be happy to compensate

Can anyone else offer their time measuring a v5/v6 mount for the measurements needed? I figure mine aren’t enough to really help much

2 Likes

I have calipers but am struggling for time. Currently, I am working from home, have final exams to finish grad school in two weeks and I am caring for and sharing my office corner with a two-year-old while my wife works two jobs remotely from home and all three of us are essentially in one big room. This is far from ideal.

I will make time to mount the 110s this weekend and I will take photos and measurements and will post them here.

I would love to learn how to mock this stuff up myself. Anyone know if Sketchup is worth learning or should I start with something else? I have a strong background with all of the Adobe apps but no engineering experience if that helps.

1 Like

I’d highly recommend fusion! It can be a bit of a bitch sometimes but it’s free and offers lots of flexibility. I’m currently working on a sealed belt drive with for my haggy AT kit as my first big project and its going a lot better than I thought it would lol.

2 Likes

I’ll pay if someone makes covers that work with the v6 with 15mm pulleys and tb110 and if you have a printer even better

1 Like

This is a file you guys can use, i dont know if it fits yet so i would love an active tester :stuck_out_tongue: i can print them, but i dont have the mounts. It would be a shame if you would have to wait and they dont fit
Belt cover torqueboards v6 v2.STL (32.1 MB)

2 Likes

better version and also the solidworks file:

Belt cover torqueboards v6 v2.1.STL (32.2 MB)
Belt cover torqueboards v6.SLDPRT (253.0 KB)

looks like this, this is not the finalized version though, just for reference.

2 Likes

Any news? Do they fit TB Mounts with TB110?
Does anyone know of Motor covers for dual 6355 on TB218?

1 Like

I never printed them

I was able to cad a file for TB 63mm belts cover.

2 Likes

Wanted to chime in with my version. Should print at 200 micron layer height without supports. Slicer should bridge the screw holes for one layer and then you should be able to ram your bolt through the finished print.

TBv6 belt cover no support.stl (525.2 KB)

Also, @Bavioze screw holes were not in the right place for my v6 mount. I moved the holes and am reuploading stl here. So I could credit original designer.

Belt cover torqueboards v6 v3.1.STL.stl (608.6 KB)

1 Like

Hahaha hey thanks! I had to do this with measurements from a ruler so it was a bit guesswork :sweat_smile: btw love ur version, looks good!

2 Likes

Is this the one you made for me?
Or a different one?
I think I have the 63mm only (is this really the name?) forward mount.