Anybody have access to a vinyl or laser cutter to make a decal? (US)

Hey everybody, I’m beginning to prep my new LY eco 36 for stain and frit but really want to add a decal top center. I like the falcon logo on the bottom so would like to preserve that top side. Question is, who can assist me on the vinyl cutting side? I no longer work in graphic production facility so don’t have access to the machines but know how to set the file up and send it somewhere. Thanks ahead! :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I got you man. My wife has a map of all the places she’s shipped to and Hawaii would make a nice addition!

3 Likes

If you dont figure something out we have a large vinyl cutter with 20 or so different colors.

3 Likes

Sweeet :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand: I’ll get that file setup sometime today. Appreciate it bruddah! Do you have yellow or gold vinyl options by chance?

1 Like

Oh yeah, we’ve got every color you can imagine. I’ll send you photos in a few.

I picked up some of this the other day just because it was so shiny

images (3)

8 Likes

Have you ever tried wrapping your wheel hubs with vinyl? Like this guy does on his rims.

3 Likes

I imagine thatd be a huge pain in the ass lol so many contours!!!

4 Likes

Sorry I’m slacking on photos of vinyl, I’ll pm you tonight or tomorrow early.

1 Like

No hurrys no worries my friend, I haven’t started to setup file yet… what is preferred type of file for your cutter: pdf, eps, tiff, etc?

Pdf or any image format is fine my dude

1 Like

Die cut vinyl is the shit! I haven’t made decals yet but I do make masks for spray painting a lot with it. That’s how I did this one:

7 Likes