ANY RIDERS IN NASHVILLE? Moving soon

How are the trails roads in Nashville? Any long rides? Parks? THANKS!

1 Like

Think I know a guy, I’ll try and get him in here

5 Likes

He’s a wanker.

7 Likes

I wont dispute that. Just recieved a package from Serbia quicker than from Nashville :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh shit. I’ve been waiting for this day. There’s a Facebook group but no posts in more than a year. I’ve never seen another person on esk8 but there’s some one wheelers.

You are moving to a great spot for esk8. We have more than 50 miles of paved trails and some good roads in parks. Depending on where you live there may be neighborhood roads. Downtown is basically a no go. Packed with tourists and pedal taverns. Drunks everywhere.

5 Likes

Gonna have to change that user name now lol.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Could you maybe–give me an address–or park to ride? I am here this weekend…posted on the FB page…nothing. Would LOVE to ride this city this weekend. THANK YOU! Here is my numbers. Text? TY
917-319-8815

https://greenwaysfornashville.org/printed-maps/

Here’s 60 miles or so. Metro center is flat and straight is h. Shelby is more variety but crowded on weekends. Give me a heads up next time. I’ll show you the good stuff. The Warner parks are the best with hills and turns but you probably want me to guide you there.

THANK YOU TOM! i would love to ride. Shoot me a text? I am here until Monday. Would love to try the WARNERS trails. I will prolly check out green way today. 917-319-8815

I did SHELBY today. Down to the Dam. WOW. Just a great ride
the whole way. All sorts of …FUN ESK8. Killer rec Tom…I will be back to live…fingers crossed… in AUG…How can we ignite Nash ESK8? I could start a new one…?