Any help identifying this product and specs

Hello all,

Blew the anti spark on my Unity, also need to replace the switch and charge port was going through my assorted items and came acrosss this Anti-Spark (unknown ratings) switch.

Hoping someone can tell me exactly what it is, and if it’s suitable as a substitute (don’t have much space internally - considering removing a fuse or something else.
The setup is on XT 60 this being an xt90 the only clever thing I can think of is also adding my loopkey xt90s to this seems like double though

1 Like

a bit off topic but are those connecters painted? if not, pretty cool

1 Like

Just black xt90

huh i’ve never seen that, would fit good with my loopkey

It’s from esk8 repair. Mosfet style with LED pushbutton, It’s rated up to 13S (56V) up to 120Amps.

I think the guy who sold them was called martinsp on the old forum.

2 Likes

Hey if i recall you had sold it to me right?

So - I realise that an Anti-spark -like that on the Unty will die over time - from inrush current towards the Capcitors.

Is there some way to run the Mosfet style Antispark /with a Xt90S antispark + a fuse in one?

Also have a Smart BMS which i can use for Charge only/or Discharge and charge(preferance)

2 Likes

@martinsp anti spark

2 Likes

Hi,

yes that indeed is my product. The basic ratings are 120A and 60V.
I also do ESC repairs so maybe I can take a look at yours. That way you will not compromise space. The antispark, if made correctly should not be affected by the inrush current because it is in place to avoid it and let the current pass in a more controller way. But of course, all electronics are degrading over time from use.

If you want to you can PM me about the unity, maybe it is a simple fix.

Regards, Martin.

1 Like

On the new forum as well :sunglasses: :smiley:
I have just been quiet working on my stuff… soon to come better than ever. Pretty excited about this!

3 Likes

Before you use it, please cover the top if nothing else, with tape. It had heat-shrink originally because the power traces are exposed so to avoid short and potential damage, use at least tape on the top please.

1 Like

Hi martin will pm you, i only removed the heatstrink to see what it was i bought :d will re-shrink it.

1 Like

Good switched worked well for me! @MartinSp what happen to your website?

1 Like

I’ve got black yellow and blue xt90s

You can get yellow and black from Amazon or anywhere actually. Blue, I got from alien power system

I am redesigning it as well as the products. I have made a mistake with the last push to start switch which caused me to recall nearly all the units so I had to take a brake and redesign that from ground up. I have final working units testing right now on my daily. I will talk about this more pretty soon, make a comeback hopefully! :smiley:

Aint the only true anti spark solution one that has it’s own pre-charge? otherwise it’s just an antispark that reduces the damage to the Unity antispark/Fets slower?