Aluminium Drop down brackets?

@Baxter

21 Likes

Tom, I was wondering… what’s the width of the internal gap (mounting space) between both bracket arms?

Do you think the SfRdz RPK Adjustable Base Plate (and it’s corresponding sliding base bolts) :point_down: could fit in there on a drop-through position in the same way your SfRdz TKP does on those brackets?

4 Likes

Hi

The internal gap is 27 mm

4 Likes

Noob question what is this image
image nice :call_me_hand: is there a link for these?

2 Likes

Spacer, over shoulder bolt axle
And wheel hub connector
Stooge wheel system from the man @MoeStooge

6 Likes

The wheel looks crazy secure… O there stooge I see thanks @rosco :call_me_hand:

I would to give these a try. What is the best deck to use for esk8? I prefer a stiffer deck. Also have to think about a compatible enclosure.

1 Like

You will get 219 different answers to this. What length/profile?

3 Likes

images (60)

Super stiff. You could hollow out the inside for components :ok_hand:

20 Likes

No brackets though :rofl:

1 Like

20S20P?

Also works with brackets, no problem :ok_hand:

5 Likes

A deck that would allow for a wheelbase of around 30". A deck that would have the dimensions of a 40" deck.

2 Likes

Those you see there are aluminum hub adapters made by @MoeStooge and designed to work with his 120mm rubber covered Street Wheels.

The board on the other hand is non other than @Sender’s BOTY 2018 winner. That DIY has one of the earlier LaCroix Prototipo + enclosure kits; exhibits thick aluminum @akhlut X-Things; raw SurfRodz 200mm hangers with 10mm axles; @Psychotiller motor mounts with Maytech 63XX motors; the aforementioned @MoeStooge’s 120mm Street (50mm wide) Wheels built with rubber covers on high density foam and 1/4 scale racing hubs coupled with their corresponding aluminum hub adapters.

8 Likes

Nice collection of esk8 unobtanium

4 Likes

Nice setup btw

2 Likes

Do you have any videos riding this build?

2 Likes

No Bro but got some nice pics of the board @Sender posted in an Esk8.news article not so long ago.

unnamed-2

unnamed-4

unnamed-3

6 Likes

Hey guys

So what’s the bottom line on these?
Is there a good source (and conveniently priced) for the brackets?

1 Like