Aluminium Drop down brackets?

Yeah If youā€™re in the statesā€¦
[EDIT] It appears to be this price on their site even for EU
Itā€™s 275 euros on Etsy, I have no idea why
Thanks

right, i thought u were saying 275eur just for product

2 Likes

@IDEA has some awesome stuffsā€¦ Iā€™d like to have better contact with him, Iā€™d like to purchase or use some of his ideas, and productsā€¦ but social media is so weird for this boomer

8 Likes

Does he have a shop? Iā€™ve never seen any link
He sure makes some great stuff

1 Like

i donā€™t go there

he doesnā€™t even list contact on his member page

Iā€™ve tried contacting himā€¦ it is an arduous adventureā€¦ apparently he doesnā€™t like many-moneys///

4 Likes

This one is sooooo :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

@IDEA

make a website
let us buy your stuff!!

or else weā€™re just going to do your stuffs ourselvesā€¦

6 Likes

The OG of brackets is g|bomb
In Europe Exile are supposed to make excellent gear too

5 Likes

Iā€™m completely aware of Gbombā€¦ but itā€™s Tomaz acknowledging prior art? is that why my attempt to buy is not acknowledgedā€¦??

who exactly owns prior art to the concept? or is it mired in historyā€¦ if so, why should I feel bad jumping on this bandwagon? I ca make anything out of metal that you can do with a plasma, a vice, and a welderā€¦

1 Like

and your avatar peeks creep-meters

4 Likes

Donā€™t Trip also make a LDP tail - the Delirium

Just noticed that G|Bomb has a link to esk8 longboard platforms but no products yet, anyone have any info regarding this?

2 Likes

It foking does :flushed::joy:

It would even make Bill blush

3 Likes

i thinks that is the true @BillGordon

2 Likes

I have the exiles. They are fucking gorgeous.

btw, the idea ones are 100 euros each. I messaged him a while back.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s actually a pretty good picture of me IMHO.

4 Likes

These are awesome. The idea is good justification for me to buy a metal CNC.

1 Like

Sorry for the derail but if you havenā€™t already, wackyboards is definitely worth checking out.
Themā€™s some crazy contraptions!
@kook

2 Likes

if it wasnā€™t so crazy expensive i would take oneā€¦
i wish those small chinese ones would do the job, maybe in upgrading the spindle motor and stabilising the structure ?

2 Likes

I have a $200 CNC from banggood I am under no illusions of it ever being able to mill metal, nor would I attempt to upgrade it. I know enough now to build my own from scratch. There are plenty of YouTube videos on the subject. And the diy CNC community is growing rapidly I am trying to justify the $1200 and the space for something I will only use maybe twice a year. It will likely collect dust like my lasercutter, budget CNC, plasma cutter, breadmaker ectā€¦

5 Likes