Aluminium Drop down brackets?

If theres so high need for these, I have access to a metal bender and could give myself a try at making these, they probably wont be as sexy as these ones but could be worth a try.

2 Likes

Thank you, I’m glad you like the effect of my work :smiley:

I will join the Vendor Corner, at the end of July

For a few years it was my hobby, but since June 2020 creating parts for electric boards is my only source of income,
I quit my job in a corporation, and converted the garage into a workshop… I hope I survive :wink:

21 Likes

I think you’ll find guys here will be very interested in your work. Look forward to seeing more of it!

6 Likes

Those cheapo freebord decks have the shape for these LDP extenders if you want a budget option.

Someone did it here

2 Likes

will you have an inline shop or something where we can see you products?
ah sry it was meant to @IDEA

KR

I don’t have an online store yet, currently customers find me through Instagram and Facebook

There you will find some photos of my products

https://www.instagram.com/ideatb

5 Likes

The gbomb brackets are very cool. You can adjust the angle on the trucks. Must really allow for some fine tuning on how you want your board to feel.

1 Like

You can count me in for a set of these badboys, @IDEA. Love 'em! I’m thinking maybe on a Haya 92 with a set of Hummie hubs :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I want some of these

5 Likes

Looks like @magharees has the same idea!

(No pun intended)

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I’m thinking, can switch to regular baseplate too, right that one ^ sits unpleasantly tall and wobbly, more so when the trucks are a run a little loose

1 Like

@IDEA
Everybody, pardon me the Direct Drives, this deck I will try to make, and I have DDs ^^

8 Likes

That would be so cool. Integrated or using an enclosure?

2 Likes

Think I will try to make a vaccuum pressed enclosure. For science :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I note you have used TKP trucks for the brackets on your deck. This truck design typically permit a slightly longer wheelbase when compared to reverse kingpins. If the brackets were used with reverse kingpins, it might increase the chance of wheel bite, especially if larger wheels might be selected.

What is the overall length of these brackets, or are they customisable?

1 Like

Hey Bro, think you hit the wrong tab. That’s a question for @IDEA.

1 Like

Hey. Tomorrow I will send basic information about dimensions

3 Likes

I promised to send you the dimensions of the brackets, but I was testing the new trucks until late at night, and I didn’t have time to make a drawing with the dimensions.

Today I can only send you photos of brackets with SF TKP trucks and 6 inch wheels … as you can see there is no collision between the deck and the wheels when turning

12 Likes

@Baxter

21 Likes

Tom, I was wondering… what’s the width of the internal gap (mounting space) between both bracket arms?

Do you think the SfRdz RPK Adjustable Base Plate (and it’s corresponding sliding base bolts) :point_down: could fit in there on a drop-through position in the same way your SfRdz TKP does on those brackets?

4 Likes