All trucks that are interesting. Steering mechanisms for a board.

A 3 link with bushing linkages?

2 Likes

unclear if that is a rod end but it kinda looks like not, very well could be though.

2 Likes
4 Likes

it would be better if I had already made [the subdivision for those kinda boards then you could talk all about all of them.

Ok making now.](Leaning Wheel Trucks, Street Focus. Lean board, BMW Streetcarver and Flexboardz... - #2 by Fosterqc)

1 Like

funny design when you compress the hanger the extra bushing prevents the forces from going into the bs bushings.

says the pivot is larger which reminds me of this

gigantic pivot, better fit I presume.

Just saw this board for sale. Anyone tried swelltech? I actually really like the deck, and that front baseplates cool, but im not so sure about the actual performance. Those springs look like theyre just waiting to fly out.

1 Like

Channel RKP?

Seismic did that at one point, if you’re interested in the original one

1 Like

Don’t know if these count but new/interesting to me. GBombs 6 degree trucks

2 Likes

Yeah I used to have a set of those on a push board, but these Chinese ones seem a bit different, plus it looks like a caliber 2 axle profile (meaning these could actually easily be used for esk8)

Wouldn’t they run into the same issues Trampa trucks and L-Faster trucks have of no damping with springs? Would be cool if they managed to take shockblocks or hypertruck bushings though.

The springs are super tight, so they gave about the same give as a bushing setup with stock bushings

1 Like

it’s like ackerman-style caster trucks or something.

I bet it’s terrible under load.

in construction style yes but not in function.

This is like a spherical bearing formed from attaching two bearings together at 90 degrees. Then the small links from the SRB NKP.

1 Like

That looks so bad.
Might be the worst truck I’ve seen listed for sale.

Also, fun fact, might be infringing on Other Planets truck patent (if its still active), which I believe heavily emphasized the slot.

Seismic were designed to pump, so you don’t want to lose the energy of the turn to dampeners.

3 Likes

3 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/WVa95f9#mp2vQHQ

Truck geometry.

2 Likes

I would like to see some 3 link trucks that could be easily retrofit onto regular boards.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpjtxVkpToW/

1 Like