Adding switches to remotes

Has anyone figured out a way to add radio control switches to remotes? For example, the Gt2b has these switches and you can control lights, etc with a thingy(dunno what its called and too drunk to figure it out) that plugs into the receiver that acts like a on off button

Is there a way to add this function to other remotes like the mini remote and the flipsky?

Long story short I like the EBmakers remote with the LED controls and shits but I want it on my flipsky remote

2 Likes

I too would like to know if anyone has done this

It would be simple and easy with something like this. Simply add the switches to remote enclosure
Though im sure theres an easier and cheaper way. Hooefully someone more knowledgable will chime in.

1 Like

Cheaper/simpler way I have done was on my 1st build in 2014, just add a little led strip under my deck (connect it on the ch3 of your Rx), and remoted by the 3Ch of the GT2B.
clic it and led turn on, etc. (multiple mode)

It was this one :

I know these exist and can be applied to the gt2b remote and some others but I’m trying to see if there is a way to add these options (channel 3 and 4) to remotes that don’t support channels 3/4/etc

1 Like

my reply is 4 years late yes but it is possible