6hr build. TIRES MUST SPIN. COLAB/mbs trucks/ammo can case/belts/ 6880x2/unity

I threw a fit in the private lounge about making tires spin.

I started at 8pm with nothing. Bet I could turn tires at midnight. Missed that but finished strong at 2am.

Don’t fuck around. If you want to skate a new build, put your phone down, pay attention, and turn wrenches and solder.

I skated around the block into sand at 230. I didn’t seal parts from other build, except the remote. They both run.

Go to sleep or make something.

7 Likes

I wish I just had the parts lying around to be able to put another build together so fast. Although I would have to completely disregard the aesthetics of the build if I did have all the parts and wanted a build put together fast. :rofl:

I’ve put more hours just sanding and priming, and painting the parts for my current upgrade than you spent on that build. Sand blasting could have made things faster but I have no place for a sand blaster and haven’t reached the threshold where I can justify buying one to save time.

How does that wire from the box to the motors work for you? It looks like something I would 100% manage to trip on at least once

3 Likes

Were these all from when you visited Bobby

2 Likes

LOL is that an ammo box!? Love it.

1 Like

have you seen his insane amount of parts? its like a museum.

1 Like

There are bigger hoarders here. I only have 4 projects on the back burner.

3 Likes

I havent seen any…

4 Likes

Same, although all of mine are budget restricted. Who would’ve guessed that a college student with no income cant complete 4 projects at the same time!

2 Likes

Don’t make me blush. I seent it.

1 Like