40" Drop Deck TB40

@Fosterqc Yeah, working on everything fitting perfectly vs things just mashed together. We will most likely start offering complete setups soon.

@b264 10s5p might fit if you can fit it within the size but I haven’t done any calculations or anything as I don’t ride 10S and 5P isn’t as easily scalable. Ex 4P to 8P and 5P to 10P. I’d most likely have to make it much wider. It’s a pretty wide cutout so I’m sure you can make it fit but also our enclosure will be pretty much built for our setup exclusively.

@Fosterqc We won’t be releasing our cads unfortunately. The way we’re planning our setups you won’t really need anything else unless you just want to build a DIY with multiple brands or want something more specific.

6 Likes

Here is a tight 10s6p if you can make a custom battery this shape

(VESC 4.12’s shown, you can probably get a smaller makerX dual for better fitment)

5 Likes

How many mm do you take per cell?

Esit: while considering fishpaper and other things making it bigger

2 Likes

This is probably possible with this cell alignment. 390mm * 155mm.
This is Evolve’s Samsung 50E, 10s5p, which I am currently working on.

10 Likes

@jamie42 all depends if you’re using up all the space or not. If not you can have more fish paper :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Can this base plate be used on a Torque boards drop-through deck?
Do the angle adjustment screws touch the deck?

1 Like

@LEE They look like they might be fine but I’m not 100%. Pretty sure though they will clear.

3 Likes

Hey, I am sold out of all the TB DD’s, but if you can get ahold of Ernesto, he’s got a bunch!

2 Likes

Hi Dexter, your sweet sweet double drop deck is stunningly gorgeous… have you ever considered a top accessed version (with a deeper trough of course)? need some major stealth to bank on… it’s unfortunate for a lot of us in the lesser nations with retarded rules.

2 Likes

Makes building easier as well. I hate holding all my electronics from sliding out of their correct places when putting my enclosure on.

2 Likes

You don’t tape stuff in place?

I assume you compress it with some foam.

@spade that would be nice, the top layer being carbon fiber makes that a little more difficult. Basically the enclosure detaches so no reason for top access.

2 Likes

I have foam everywhere already and tape doesn’t stick to it that well :confused: Besides, it doesn’t move much when it’s bolted on to the deck so I don’t care.

2 Likes

@Spade I have but under deck has more benefits. You can always expand out but you can’t expand inward. So most likely, we won’t. But you won’t be able to notice the enclosure anyways on a single stack. We’ll release photos once we’re a bit closer.

2 Likes

Do you know when they’ll be shipped out?

As of now, decks are pressed but we’re finalizing on enclosure. Also waiting on final cutout. Should be finalized in a few days.

Should be done soon :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Ok, but you ever do decide to create a pre-built package for the stealth-required customers, once you hit on a certain sweet spot formula - we’re right here!

5 Likes

Have you quietly disabled the freeship code :frowning: its coming up invalid on a $309 order or can you add to my unshipped tb40 order?

2 Likes

Codes expire.
Before black Friday I’m pretty sure. Saw something about it in the black Friday thread.

2 Likes

@Movation yea I can add to a previous order

5 Likes

I had the same experience yesterday. I just dumped the motors out of my order and ate the regular shipping.

1 Like