3DServisas Products Discussions

11 Likes

For rider with big balls Special AT MINI 4WD 1/2.2 , 6374 220KV , 13S :grinning:

15 Likes

Is that w/ helicals?

2 Likes

Honestly Kugs, this stuff looks the tits. You and paps are on fire.

15 Likes

I hope i will survive this, will ride it on 13S :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Thanks. Now i have to change my fucking pants. I’m at work, too.

11 Likes

my wallet wishes i could unsee this thread :scream:

5 Likes

These drives are sick. And i know its slightly off topic, but where would be the best place to buy the various tires seen in these photos? I’ve build a few gear drive boards now with these parts but they’ve all been on thane or bergmeisters.

3 Likes

any chance of restarting OG focbox heatsink and heatsink box production if the neoboxes take off?

4 Likes

Oldies but Goldies!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: any raw left?

3 Likes

Sickboards have classic ones in raw in stock. Ofc, these ones appear to be compatible with their drives, so they’re even better I suppose :smiley:

2 Likes

In January will be done :grinning:

1 Like

Would it be possible to get a narrower hanger for the FatBoy Mini Urethane Gear Drive V4? I want my wheels to be as close together as possible, and I’m willing to use smaller motors than pictured above to achieve this. Modern downhill racing setups are using hanger widths in the range of 110-155 mm, but I’d be willing to settle for anything in the 160-180 mm range for a dual motor drivetrain.

For example, what is the theoretical minimum width hanger for use with the Hoyt St 56x53 pocket rocket motors?

1 Like

Just buy @Winfly gears on ecalibers. Brand new

3 Likes

What benefits are you hoping to get from narrower trucks, besides a little more agility in trade of stability?

This has been discussed and is debatable…

2 Likes

It works with trampas/mbs tires some aliexpress and etc places

1 Like

You can still grab namo it fits ecalibers with 6355 motors but not new mini as they need space for bearings and etc

1 Like

6 Likes

Do the Fatboy SS Mini Gear Drives work with 6880 motors? I see in the pictures that there is a screw right at the edge of the motor, but maybe that can be screwed in before the motor is attached?

@3DServisas