🌊 3.75 inch InfinityHubs

oh yeah… Batch 4 wont. But I’ll be going to be going back to the batch 3 wheel adaptor design in the future.

3 Likes

Oh this is good to know! So when I buy 4wd from you…any chance you have any batch 3 wheel plates?

I won’t have any wheel adaptors from previous batches, I don’t order any extra of those.I will see if I can do something about that though

2 Likes

Broad Compatibility is of the utmost importance.

5 Likes

Lol I ditched the Berg pattern and removed the bearing seat in the wheel adaptor as it was hardly being used but a good addition to the design.

I’ll bring both back even though Bergmeister patterns were a dying breed so to speak.

7 Likes

does it work well with the weird tb160 tubes?

if you don’t have any I’ll order a set and try.

2 Likes

Yes we made it work with the TB tires and tubes.

3 Likes

I really need a set then because I got the TB 160 AT hubs to work good with some 8" tires and tubes so I would move all the TB tires and angled valve tubes over to these.

1 Like

Hey @surfnacho hope you’re well and the family is on the mend.

How much more for a raw set? Or better yet do you have a contact that could polish the outer? PM is fine.

Everything is looking flossy. Can’t bring myself to add any black to the build. Still quite a bit more to do.

5 Likes

Sweet, sounds good. We actually really like the TB tires. Tread seems good and the tube is really nice.

1 Like

I can see what we can do about raw. It is kinda tricky, but I will definitely ask. PMing

2 Likes

any updates?

3 Likes

I forgot to order my set so I’m thinking he went bankrupt and has started a new venture at itsoverhededelectric.com

4 Likes

lol

1 Like

There are not any major updates. We are still waiting on one more test, but then manufacturing will get going. We have settled on the 34mm bearing to bearing so that currently available bearing spacers will work.

6 Likes

(not bothered by the wait, just extremely excited)

4 Likes

I tried my best to use the search, but, can we widen these wheels? Riding anything with standard width doesnt appeal to me anymore .

3 Likes

I would be interested in a widened set too.

2 Likes

@jack.luis @fujio001

A few others have asked the same thing. I think we will go ahead and design a widening spacer. I’ll update with more info once that is done.

4 Likes

UPDATE: Everything is ready to go, and production is starting.

We ended up making the bearing to bearing a standard 34mm, and we also fixed the kegel seat as it was far too loose. The bearing adapters work beautifully, and a few drops of green loctite keeps em glued in. We also added a chamfer along the edge so that it is easier to insert into tires. And lastly, we picked the shine because they look a bit better and according to @Skyart the matte ones picked up dirt and dust too easily.

9 Likes