2x reliable VESC based ESCs + remote

Pretty much the title. Looking to upgrade the dickyho ESC in my board, and want something relatively reliable. Ideally something like a Flipsky 6.6 in terms of quality / price, but any would work. Also would prefer 2x single escs in case one dies eventually, but will consider dual ones too.

Will be used on a 10S board, preferably in FOC mode. At some points I ride about 50 miles per day, so I am not interested in ones that haven’t been tested by the community long enough. Don’t need one that is rated for high current since the board is only used for commuting on streets and I am quite light.

Also would need a remote, something cheap and reliable like a mini. No need for telemetry, as I will eventually add a Davega to the board.

Making this post because I am thinking that I might save some money getting stuff used. I am not in a rush at all, and if I won’t be able to find anything I will just get the items brand new.

I mean, dicky has VESCs and remote for hella cheap now

Hey, I’m actually interested in selling my Maytech 6.0 200a single VESCs. I don’t have them right now as they are being set to me, but I should have them very soon. PM me if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Looks that they’re relatively new. Last time I checked his eBay shop i think he only had basic 4.12 ones for about 100$.

Will consider them, but as I am in no rush I will wait and see what other options I am able to get

1 Like

These might be very overkill, but sending a PM anyways

2 Likes

He’s got FSESCs for $60 a pop and mini remotes for $20…at least that’s what I remember