£260 - ALL TERRAIN MOON DRIVES

Im in. Just tell me where to send my money.

1 Like

Just went for a ride with a bit more sun than last time and recorded it. I’ll get @moons approval and post it in a few!

3 Likes

Its probably been asked before but are your gears greased or raw? I really want to hear what each way to setup these drives sounds like. Sort of like a comparison video…?

1 Like

My set is running greased. I got the camera down behind and right beside the gears during acceleration so you can hear

1 Like

2 Likes

Got home from my ride and was told since I got to have fun, I have to clean the shower now…will edit after!

4 Likes

Totally excited . Can these be used with TorqueBoards trucks and AT wheels? And what would be the cost for a regular set? 385$?

1 Like

A set costs between $285-300

You can buy extra clamps and pinions if you want to try different setups.

I don’t have any information about TB AT Wheels but I do know that TB will make a gear drive eventually for their stuff.

5 Likes

Am I going to accept this offer?

@discobot fortune

8 Likes

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

24 Likes

:man_shrugging:

10Jayjays

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Those trucks are out of the picture. I don’t understand why anyone would design an esk8 truck without extended axles

@anon54720240 I’ll send you a PM about the trucks

Not sure on what bolt pattern evolve uses but I’ll find it somewhere

1 Like

@moon I can give you dimensions if you want to see if you can fit them in your setup. Up to you.

Congrats on the gear drives. They look sweet :smile:

14 Likes

How do you know that??

1 Like

@moon amazing price for such a great drive, do you have any idea how much more will be for the helical upgrade?

4 Likes

Aaaii karamba!!! Finally all information on one place.
Nice write up @moon super clean, super nice, but, I run the 1:4.89 gearing on my trampa :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I really like the drive and I have only the beta versions.

3 Likes

So where do I throw my money?

2 Likes

@torqueboards mentioned about releasing their own gear drives not too long ago

1 Like

Loving your efforts! Any chance these will adapt to the cheap ass 6x2’s dickyho uses? I’m in if I don’t need to spring for new wheels…

3 Likes