2023 🏁 Western USA Esk8 Racing

Place for 2020,21,22,23 race scedules and discussion, USA left side.

17 Likes

A great opportunity to test and tune.

12070 Theodore St
Moreno Valley, CA 92555

10 Likes

Downhill Community supports racing efforts of the uphill esk8 community.
All opportunities for uphill racing /freeride on a closed course alongside our DH brothers.

7 Likes

7 Likes

@MoeStooge where is β€œDump Road” ???
Ironwood Ave???

2 Likes

@kook I updated the Dump rd.

2 Likes

@MoeStooge
how long are these runs?
I’m kickin around the idea of building a race board, trying to see if I need more than 5 miles range :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

All this left side right side is making me feel real left out :frowning:

2 Likes

Uphill- longer runs are in the 3.5 mile range. Shorter hills are in the 1mile + range. @Arzamenable has a good uphill setup using conventional vesc and comunity sourced equipment.
My stuff runs decent as well. Grip power and stability will get you up the hill on the quick.

7 Likes

I should be able to make this one. :+1:

5 Likes

@mccloed @JaysTCB and myself made some Up hill test hits on the fastest course in the DH California Outlaw Series. 1mile 9% grade hill with gentle curves. The DH freeride and racing was excellent as well as the vibe.
The balancing job on the 155mm pnumatics paid off and made for a smooth ride over 45mph.

7 Likes

Uphill racing happening this Sunday.
Test and Freeride on Saturday

6 Likes

Wish I could make it… But work calls… Buggy-d0rk racing in San Felipe this weekend… Faak… I just drove by Barrett yesterday… Pavement is gnar-gnar as ever!

3 Likes

say hi to my parents!

My dad is co-piloting a truck in the 18 class this weekend in the San Felipe Desert Mayhem 175. Aguilar racing.

2 Likes

I will… we have a bunch of 16 cars going… Mayhem is such a kewl low-key fun event!

braaaap braaaap

4 Likes

Podium, Season Opener Barrett Junction 2020. Mario Chacon, Jason Lucier, Mike Arzamendi
Had 8 racers take the hill. Thank you to all who raced the hill. :metal::checkered_flag:

Great pics by Brad T Miller

19 Likes

:checkered_flag: Jason Lucier :checkered_flag: perseverance.
After a hill mishap head-on crash with a Luge.
After repairing a bent Board, Wheel, Motor mounts and two axels.
Sending it on a banged up leg he could barely stand on.
THIS! is the definition of Perseverance.
Jason Lucier is a Racer.

11 Likes

For whoever is interested their is pics from the aftermath of @JaysTCB leg on his IG.

2 Likes

Next Uphill race!

4 Likes

I saw that video where that Luge crashed into you on youtube. Incredible you were able to walk away from that, Skatan must have been looking out for you that day!

2 Likes