16s11p Battery for sale

Oh that’s much more convenient - do you know how the batteries bms is wired? Is it bypassed for discharge? Will it throw a fit it and break the circuit if I were to connect the battery to something other than sur Ron’s esc?

2 Likes

Well at this moment the BMS is bypassed. I bypassed it to give more power output. But it’s easy to put it back to stock.

You should be able to use it for anything, but haven’t tried so can’t say for sure :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hate to ask, but would you be willing to part with just the battery and charger without the esc? If so how much for just them?

1 Like

FYI:

" Support notes: This controller is only compatible with the newer motor (post feb 2018), if you are unsure locate the white label on the motor and if the model number is P/N: 11100-YQ2A-0100 then it’ not compatible with this motor. you will have to change the motor to the new version "

3 Likes

I would be willing, but the controller usually sells for like $200 at most amongst the sur Ron guys. So $700 for battery and charger.

3 Likes

Alright, cool. This is tempting, but I have to think about it. I’ll let you know.

1 Like

So I’m assuming the main reason you’re selling is because you upgraded the controller and battery?

What’s your opinion on this hardware as it is right now, is it good enough for a strong ebike build or is it really not good enough as it is

3 Likes

Yeah upgraded to a BAC8000 and a @skyart 20s12p p42a

Honestly, this battery and controller is more power than most need, but y’all know me, I always try to push it further lol.

My plan was to build another ebike with the parts but that proto popped up on this forum :eyes:

5 Likes

Problem is I see an ebike in my future and this is the deal of a lifetime but it’s hard because I have no idea how far into the future that ebike is for me lol

I would love to do a cobbled together diysurron but I have done a very minimal amount of research on it so far

Edit: wow that speed controller you upgraded to is $1k!!!

6 Likes

Yeah that new speed controller I got can (potentially) do 730amps and upwards of 20kw I believe.

But yeah these parts and that Luna cycle motor paired with it would make a crazy ebike!

4 Likes

ughhhh

@Cyanoacrylate you wanna go in with me on this, I will take the ESC - all I can afford right this second

2 Likes

You better make a video log of this! This sounds awesome

1 Like

Oh I will haha there is a reason my channel is called RB E-Motion, not anything to do with esk8

It will be epic it’s just gonna take a while. I’ve seen a couple good videos on it before so I have some decent references.

@Taraskasyanyuk if @Cyanoacrylate or someone else takes the batt and charger I’ll buy the controller for that $200, we can take it to PM if you are interested

Edit: I also need to figure out how to swing storing a bike in my apartment…

3 Likes

You are saying chassis and not frame, but I’d ask anyways did you buy a surron frame?

1 Like

I think he’s talking about the new “1” stooge racing frame that he just bought

Saw on his insta, thing looks mean

3 Likes

Sur Ron chasis are about as easy to get as proto decks are… lol. Sur Ron UK sells them but doesn’t ship to states. You’d need a middle man.

4 Likes

630 euros dang

2 Likes

“Uk” and “middle man” usually makes stuff pricey :sweat_smile:

Some people started importing them here, imma just wait until someone burns his controller or the battery dies out.

4 Likes

I will say they are well made and tough. Good quality stuff.

2 Likes

That’s because it a European strain lol. But like Tara said, buying a frame is almost impossible, people have been trying

2 Likes