16s11p Battery for sale

Sooooo

I have a sur Ron stock battery, charger, and ESC for sale. Figured I’d post it here since it can be repurposed for esk8 if needed. Less than 250miles on it. It’s a 16s11p with Panasonic PF Cells 18650. Can separate battery from controller. Charger is 10amps.

$900 shipped for everything.

$700 for battery & charger only

15 Likes

Damn. Thats a steal. GLWS

9 Likes

Yeah that’s a good deal dude

5 Likes

Just trying to get rid of it! If not, might build a DIY ebike with these parts idk.

3 Likes

ftfy

2 Likes

do you do payment plans?

lmao

I moved to an area where it snows and suddenly an ebike is on the agenda

3 Likes

Lol I can, but wouldn’t send until payments complete :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

you’d be waiting far too long then, college student finances are rough to say the least :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Price drop to $900. Somebody buy thissss

1 Like

Damn dude if I didn’t just buy a chassis I’d be all on this

2 Likes

For people wondering usually this exact same setup goes for $1100 low end. @Taraskasyanyuk please send us all the pics of your beautiful bike

2 Likes

Still waiting on that big boi battery from @Skyart, but will take some when I get it! :sunglasses:

1 Like

WE DONT CARE GIVE US DA PHOTOSSSSS!!!

1 Like

Will also throw in a pair of ideaTB motor mounts 22x22 profile for FREE with this because I honestly don’t need them and they’re taking up space.

3 Likes

Jesus Christ that’s one hell of a deal

3 Likes

Bumpity bump

2 Likes

What’s the spec on the esc?

Is it programmable so that I could use it with whatever motor I like?

1 Like

I’ll be honest, not sure. It’s a plug and play controller so don’t think it’s programmable.

2 Likes

That battery looks like it’s designed to slid down into some kind of hole, and then hit some contacts at the bottom to connect it to the electrics or the bike (like cordless drill batteries) is that right? Assuming that’s roughly how it works, are the contacts it connects to integrated into the esc?

1 Like

Nah the battery leads are on top of the battery, nothing on the bottom!

1 Like