110mm TB Wheels

Thats in NZD

You need to send us an email with details.

@Dbell Mate I understand your frustration since I am in a similar boat.

I agree with @CiscoV that to prevent future misunderstandings the website should be updated to inform international buyers of the changes.

However, just like Dex said if you want it you pay for it, thereā€™s nothing else on the market that currently competes with them, hence why Iā€™m personally fine with paying the extra.

8 Likes

Yup, there is nothing else. Ans I foolishly bought their trucks when other stuff was not in stock. Bad move. Because Iā€™ve got trucks so if he cancels this order Iā€™m stuck with useless trucks.

My email from 3 hours ago asked him to send a paypal money order request the 15bux hes wanting on top of the 60. And he keeps asking me to send an email. But he cant find one from 3 hours ago so I dunnoā€¦

Dropshippingā€¦

I replied to your email asking for more money for shipping due to covid. What other details do you need.

Weā€™re already in contact via email. Weā€™ll follow up there.

3 Likes

Okay okay. Thank you.

Okay, how do I edit previous posts and remove all my pissy shite talk, because.

Dexter / Torqueboards have done a big one, and are covering the additional 15bux shipping cost.

This is very good customer service and I want to commend them on that and take back anything I said that was criticizing them.

Previously it seemed like I was held to having to pay 15bux extra shipping after I pressed buy on their website. All I ask is that the costs be accurately reflected on their website when we press buy in the future.

Thanks @torqueboards
Dan

11 Likes

Shot for keeping it interesting lol. Is there a way to edit previous posts?

Hey I guess abec make 107ā€™s, but they donā€™t have them in blue shiny, just black, which will suit a future board, but will prolly opt for the tb110 black cos reasons

cause thane formula is just as shitty as 107s?

3 Likes

I personally think the formula is similar ā€¦ but the 70mm CP sorta kinda made it pretty nicešŸ‘€

Still prefer 110s hands down but they are better than 107s for what itā€™s worth :joy:

4 Likes

I have only ridden abec thane for long time so far. 107 and 111. I recall they are the same formula.

Smooth road, superb stuff, on turns, not so much, they donā€™t slide, they chatterā€¦

3 Likes

@Ahrav Return all your wheels lol :hiking_boot: :penguin:

3 Likes

8 Likes

130, 130, 130!!! @torqueboards ETA?

2 Likes

Wrong thread :smirk::penguin:

2 Likes

I got a few 130 sets availableā€¦ for anyone that wants it.

130mm 72A Arctic Blue NOLOGO!!!. USA Only (Shipping Costs :man_facepalming:t2:) $140 + Shipping. PM me.

8 Likes

PMā€™d :smirk::smirk:
Iā€™ll
Take em all

1 Like

This guyā€¦ :penguin: @CiscoV

4 Likes