10s4p battery 5-6A charger?

Hey guys,

I was wondering where I could find a good and fast 10s4p battery charger. I am using this charge port. My builder recommends 6A max and it’s a 10s so 42V 5-6A charger?

Any help is appreciated

1 Like

This is one of the best ones, and fits that exact jack

42.0V 4A MDA float charger

5 Likes

Yes. I’ve seen this one before, I lost the link though… thanks!

2 Likes

Evolve sells the same charger also but I think Ilan has a better price at Metroboard

2 Likes

Yeah I’ll check it out

2 Likes

I prefer this one, but you would have to change the port.

I’ve been using this charger for 3 years on multiple boards, it’s pretty much contently charging something.

7 Likes

I like it, but my builder doesn’t have different ports. I’m just going with the metro board one. Thanks though

1 Like

Just dropped my Luna charger from a high shelf onto concrete. RIP. Now I hafta buy a crappy Ali charger.
Was the best charger tho. Multiple voltages, variable amp options, tremendous cooling; its has it all baby!!

2 Likes

Its pretty epic, Im gonna buy a 12s too at some point.

1 Like

What’s the Luna charger?

It’s the charger to charge your board to the moon man :rocket:

3 Likes

@Accrobrandon has a 10s8A charger that he’s selling for $35 plus shipping

1 Like

yes i do thanks… 10s 8amp charger with a 2.1mm barrel like linked in OP

A company called Luna, specializes in selling ebikes and related parts, sells a few styles of chargers. Expensive, but customizable, great if you want to take extra special care of your battery.

4 Likes

Have you taken it apart yet to see what broke I’m like 95% sure it’s fixable :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

8A is too much for hanks for the offer though!

1 Like

I’ll check it out

1 Like

Not sure I’d ever run 8A through a DC5521 barrel. They’re usually rated for a couple amps at most.

1 Like

It’s pushin it, but 8A is really only ~6.5, and there are 10A rated 2.1 connectors, so it’s probably fine (and a little warm).

1 Like

Yeah haha. I don’t know if I want to push it…

How can you figure out how fast you can charge your battery?